5 Workplace Trends: Learnings from the Houston Green Office Challenge
On Thursday, March 26, EES Consulting had the privilege of attending the Houston Green Office Challenge event: Sustainable & Innovative Spaces That Work Workshop. In the workshop, we heard from experts and end users who walked through case studies and best practices for creating the best workplaces for a company’s mission, culture and growth. The room was filled with tenants and property managers who were working together to go beyond trends in office layouts to create healthy and productive workplaces while supporting sustainability programs.
The speakers at the event were:
- Sofia Fonseca, Vice President and Regional Leader of Workplace Strategy, with HOK
- Sharon Stripling, Accenture Workplace Solutions Lead, with Accenture
- Apurva Sanghavi, Co-founder of START Houston
- Anton Sinkewich, Executive Director of the East Downtown Management District
Key Workplace Trends
- Flexible work opportunities impact employee satisfaction
- Accessibility to daylight really matters
- The quicker the decision making process in an industry, the less walls that are needed in office spaces.
- People are the most important metric in a workplace
- Remote work is on the rise
Click here to find out more about the Houston Green Office Challenge.