Don’t Get Pinched! Go Green this St. Patrick’s Day!
Go beyond the shamrocks, leprechauns and green beer this St. Patrick’s Day. There are plenty of ways to show your Irish spirit and benefit the planet at the same time.
This year, think about the environment to ensure that your Irish fun doesn’t undo all of the positive impact you have made towards sustainability. Check out these top 5 tips for making your St. Patrick’s Day truly green. The planet will thank you!
1. Add native plants to your landscaping that attract birds, bees and butterflies.
2. Set up a recycling program at your office.
3. Purchase sustainable, organic green treats for your celebrations.
4. Add a layer of green clothing and turn down the heat a few degrees.
5. Add motion sensors to your lighting systems and don’t pay for energy you aren’t using.
Click here to contact EES Consulting and find out what else you can do to go green this St. Patrick’s Day!