Spooky Good Reasons to Recycle
It’s spooky how easy it is to save money, conserve resources and reduce your impact on the environment through recycling.
Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to run a TV for three hours.
We all know that recycling is good for the environment but do you know why? The benefits of implementing a company-wide recycling program go far beyond reducing how much waste goes into the landfill.
Overall Recycling Benefits
- Conserve resources for future generations.
- Avoid carbon emissions.
- Save energy.
- Supply valuable raw materials without depleting natural resources.
- Reduce the need for new landfills.
Recycling Conserves Resources
Did you know that recycling only 1 ton of paper saves…
- 17 trees
- 4,100 KJHW of electricity
- 7,000 gallons of water
- 60 pounds of air pollution
- 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space
- Cost savings- recycling reduces the size dumpster that a business needs for its waste removal.
- Corporate social responsibility- 87% of end consumers would prefer to do business with environmentally conscious businesses.
- Employee satisfaction- employees are more likely to stay at a company that employs sustainability practices.